How do we keep children safe at school?
The Maynard School sees safeguarding as a key focus of everything we do. The Maynard School will:
- Actively promote and safeguard the welfare of children, staff and others who come into contact with the School;
- have clear procedures in place for dealing with and referring concerns about the welfare of any individual and/or allegations of abuse;
- raise the awareness of all staff of their safeguarding responsibilities and how to report concerns;
- ensure staff are competent to carry out their responsibilities for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and others and feel supported in this role;
- ensure consistent good safeguarding practice throughout the School.
Please feel free to read through our key policies in relation to safeguarding and contact us if you have any queries or concerns.
For details on our other policies, please see School Policies.
To find out more about our award-winning wellbeing provision, please visit our Wellbeing page.
Email: [email protected].
Call: 0808 800 5000
Call: 0800 1111
Children and Adults Mental Health Services (CAMHS)
Email: [email protected]
Call: 0330 0245 321