MINIBUS DRIVER – Part Time Position
GENERAL: To drive the school minibus with pupils to various locations; occasionally collecting pupils and bringing them to school ready for the start of the school day; and at the end of the school day to ensure the same pupils are returned to the original pick-up point.
RESPONSIBLE and REPORTING to: The School Business Manager
LIAISON with: Bursary, pupils and Estates.
- A courteous and welcoming manner under all circumstances in dealings with pupils and all staff
- A flexible approach and an enjoyment of team work; a willingness to adapt to the changing demands of school life.
- Full Clean D1 driving licence.
Casual Hours across the school week
- To record start and end mileage in the appropriate record book
- To ensure the minibus is kept clean and tidy at all times
- To collect pupils at nominated pick-up points – timetable to be confirmed
- To return pupils to nominated drop-off points – timetable to be confirmed
- To ensure mini-bus has sufficient fuel at all times
£11.43 per hour, to apply please complete the school application form and return it along with a covering letter and cv to [email protected]
Start Date: ASAP
The Maynard is committed to the safeguarding of children and child protection screening is applied to all posts.